Announcing Cumulus In Your Language, now available for your blog, published in:
- Arabic - العربية
- Chinese - 中文（简体） (Simplified)
- Chinese - 中文（繁體） (Traditional)
- French - Français
- Hindi - हिन्दी
- Indonesian - Bahasa Indonesia
- Italian - Italiano
- Japanese - 日本語
- Portuguese - Português
- Russian - Русском
- Spanish - Español
If your blog is published in any of the above languages, you can now provide dynamic translation of your blog, or website, by your readers, into any of 60+ other languages.
Installation is simple.
- Click on the link (above, as available) for your language.
- That puts you into the Cumulus In Your Language blog, in your language.
- Make a new HTML gadget for your blog / web site.
- Copy the code (between the horizontal lines) for your language, into the new gadget in your blog.
- Change the URL in the gadget, to the URL for your blog.
- Save your new gadget.
- Test your new gadget.
- Get to work writing an article for your blog / web site, explaining to your readers how your blog / web site is now multi-lingual.
How do you use this gadget?