One of my pet hates, in any guide to creating a Blogger blog, is the way Blogger ignores one of the most important features of a Blogger blog - the Settings! It is also the reason I started a series of posts on the subject.
Even in their Video Tutorial, this vital aspect is ignored - totally ...
I think this apparent over-sight, is one of the main reasons bloggers have to ask questions like these, in the Help Forum ...
- How do I adjust the date on my blog? It's showing tomorrow's date, and my blog publishes hours later than I want it too! - see: Settings - Formatting - 'Time Zone'
- I made a mistake in the naming of my blog (URL). Also, how can I change the spelling of my Title? - see: Settings - Publishing - 'Blog*Spot Address' (URL) and, then Settings - Basic - 'Title'
- My blog doesn't appear in Next blog. Why? - see: Settings - Basic - 'Add Your Blog to our Listings?'
- How do I see and approve, or delete Comments before they are published on my blog? - see: Settings - Comments - 'Comments Moderation'
- How do I make my blog Private? - see: Settings - Permissions - 'Who can view this blog?'
- ...and many, many more...
Don't forget the importance of the Settings!