Google has introduced a new OPTIONAL Commenting system which links your Google Profile and your Blog, with your Circles - should you wish to 'Share' them. It is called Google+ Comments. By now, most bloggers would be aware of it, and may be wondering whether to try it on their blogs.
Firstly, it is extremely easy to install, from your Dashboard, and just as easy to delete. It's as simple as checking, and un--checking the box.
The system looks shiny, and new. I don't mind it, and have no particular leaning towards either commenting system - at present, but there are a few features which cause me to ask, WHY? You can read about it - HERE
The Google+ Comments system is:
- Limiting - not everyone can comment. Google+ Comments are unsupported on non-public blogs and blogs marked as containing adult content.
- Google+ Comments do not, at this stage, have a count. There is no way to find out how many comments you have on a post, without searching the post.
- If a comment is not shared with the blog author, the blog author will not be able to see the comment - in either location.
- A private comment can be made on your post, which you cannot see.
- People (Readers) who do not have a Google+ account profile, can't comment. They will be given the opportunity to create one.
- ... and lots more.
A discussion Group has been set up, by Nitecruzr, for your say - HERE. I'll be interested to see your thoughts.