Today, there was an interesting question in the Blogger Forum about Picasa ...
Picasa is really tricky. They don't make things easy by their page design - at least for the novice blogger, or the veteran blogger, in this case. Also, beware the missing photo/images from your blog when you make albums 'Private', or 'Only You' visibility. By default, your images are visible to 'Anyone with the link', but not in Picasa Albums, or in the Google+ Photos profile. Only in your blogs. So, think about it, carefully.
What you have to do is :-
- 1. Select (Click on) the Photo Album you want to change the Visibilty of.
- 2. Click on any photo
- 3. Select 'Album Properties' from the available options.
- 4. Look at the bottom of the next pop-up and see in the lower left, the Visibilty Options drop-down menu.
- 5. Make your selection.
- 6. A warning pop-up will appear. Click OK, if you agree.
- 7. 'Save Changes'.
- 8. Note the little icon at the bottom of the Album on your 'Home' screen, has changed. Hover your mouse over it.
I've tried to present the above steps in photo form, for you.
If there's an easier way to do it, or an alternative way, I don't know it.